Victoria Newitt Recruitment Inc
has been retained by our natural food brand ‘Client’ with great culture, to search for a Director, FP&A
Reporting into the Chief Financial Officer, the Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
will provide strategic and financial insights, supporting all business lines and functions. The experienced leader will conduct financial analyses to identify risks and opportunities, ensure accurate and timely production of financial projections, closely monitor overall performance relative to plan and manage/oversee various ad hoc investment projects. He or she will have a proven track record as a hands-on professional proficient in developing and implementing financial systems, controls and best practices and procedures which meet the current and future demands of an emerging manufacturer.
Key duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Work closely and collaborate with management teams to gather, analyze, and prepare recommendations regarding financial plans, operating forecasts and other analytical projects
- Analyze cost savings opportunities, develop project plans and monitor progress and results
- Accelerate the development of a management reporting framework to support the growth of the Company and its strategic and operational goals, including the design of new reports to manage the business more effectively
- Administer the growth and upkeep of financial models, including sensitivity analyses, around internal and external factors, to support the achievement of overall business objectives
- Assist in the development of the Company’s annual operating plan and departmental budget and drive accountability by monitoring the approved budgets
- Drive the timely preparation of budgetary, forecast and long-range planning cost inputs to the overall process
- Coaching and mentoring team members and overseeing annual review process and ongoing performance management of the team
If this position suits your skills and experience, we want to talk to you!
Please apply by submitting your resume and a covering letter outlining why you are a suitable candidate for this exciting role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA/CGA/CA), MBA or similar advance degree is preferred
- Extensive experience building financial models and of valuation techniques
- Minimum 10 years of experience in FP&A and management building and leading a team in a large-scale organization
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant manufacturing financial experience
- Proficiency with MS Office, strong skills in Power Point, Excel and Word