Victoria Newitt Recruitment
has been retained by Daiya Foods
to search for Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Reporting to the Director, Business Planning, the Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is responsible for overseeing the process of business estimates, annual budget and along with various reporting and financial analysis required within the organization. This is a key role in arming the company with the information it needs to run the business and make strategic decisions.
Key duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Drive the company wide annual budget preparation/submission process by working with Finance, Sales, Supply Chain, Operations, HR, Marketing, and R&D to achieve profit requirements.
- Partner closely with business partners on the monthly forecast and economic goals, identifying critical financial drivers, risks and opportunities.
- Oversees the analysis of financial information and coordinate all aspects. Monthly, monitoring of results against budgets/estimates and conduct variance analysis.
- Prepares and issues monthly reporting commentary, actual results of operations and various other reports reflecting monthly results (Executive dashboard, Leadership team meetings, etc..). Provide monthly financial analysis and reporting to senior management.
- Lead strategic financial analysis of program strategies and ad hoc decision support needs of the Director of Business Planning an CFO.
- Coordinate with Marketing, Sales and other business partners to ensure Brand performance metrics reflect the potential impact of all planned marketing, promotion events/activities.
RELATED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Professional Accounting Designation (CPA/CGA/CA).
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in an accounting environment preferably in the manufacturing sector with 5 years in financial analysis.
- Intuitive understanding of accounting, financial planning and how various activities interact with each department.
- Advanced skill with Power Point, Excel and Word
- Report building skill in SQL, Access or similar tool is a plus
If this position suits your skills and experience, we want to talk to you!
- Demonstrated solid experience in business planning and accounting/finance in business enterprise.
- A self-starter and results-driven individual with the ability to work in a dynamic, high-growth environment.
- Ability to build relationships between cross functions.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Critical thinking skill, demonstrated analytical, problem solving and decision-making abilities.
- Ability to prioritize under the pressure of tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to persuade and positively influence at all levels of the organization.
Please apply by submitting your resume and a covering letter outlining why you are a suitable candidate for this exciting role.